
"A Pair of Star-Crossed Lovers Take Their Life"
Just this morning we found Juliet Capulet and Romeo Montague died laying beside each other.People blame the teens' households for this incidents. Can we blame the two teens' death for the hate of the two household? Of what we hear these teen were insanely in love. But why would they kill themselves? Was it because they felt that their love wont go as far as they want it to go because of the hate between there families. There are many questions not answer. But what we do know is that because of of this incident the two households agree to make peace with each other.
ROMEORomeo, the son of rich Montague took his life away. He was fourteen year old teen. Although the two household hated each other is was a very clam young man. He cared a lot about his friends. When Tybalt killed his best friend Mercutio, Romeo kills Tybalt. This should how much it hurt Romeo to lose a good friend. Though he know he would get punished or even killed he decide to take the law in his hands. Romeo had a big heart.

JULIET
Juliet, the daughter of rich Capulet kill herself with Romeo. She was clam and a not a out going twelve years old. Though she was not a teen yet she was arrange to marry a handsome rich young man names Paris. He did not want to marry him because she was in love with Romeo Montague. She didn't really have any friend but the person she trust the most was her nurse. The nurse help them see each other.Their love was a secret. It's not until now that we know that they were truly in love.
Nurse says: "I knew what was happening with her and Romeo. I was involved in their relationship. I help then see each other. I covered for them. I thought it was a little teen crush. I didn’t think it was anything serious. Something inside me told me to stop them but looking how happy she was I just couldn'ttake it away."
Balthasar says: " That night that Juliet was found dead, Romeo seeked in Verona and asked for Juliet. It was hard from me to tell him that she had died. I told him and he didn't believed me he had to see for himself. We went to mortuary so he could see her . I want to go with him but he didn't want me to. I hid and waited for him to come out. He took a while and I worried. Later on I was informed that he was laying died next to his Juliet.Consequences
Both teen were found died and brought to the Prince. There the Prince would decide whose fault it was. He decide that the hate of both the household had cause the death. After the two household reflexes they agreed to have peace. The Prince was filled with anger because of their hate his cousin Mercutio was killed. He decided to kick out both households from Verona.
No comments:
Post a Comment