
1. What is your stance on abortion? Give three reasons why (this is your own thoughts). Explain clearly and use a lot of detail.My stance on abortion is pro-life. I believe in pro-life because I think it should a chance to live. I also think that the woman a the man should take responsebility of their actions. I also believe that if a woman gets raped she should not get ride off the because it not his'/her's fault.
2. Copy/paste evidence that supports that supports your views. Make sure you use quotation marks (" ") because these are NOT your words.
"The ultimate pro-life goal is quite direct and very simple. Pro-lifers want an amendment to the U.S. Constitution, to the Canadian Charter of Rights that will give equal protection under the law, to all living humans from the time their biologic life begins at conception until natural death."
3. Explain the quote you chose for number 2 in your own words. You can explain it in the following ways:
I agree with the quote because there should be a law that protects the life of fetus.I also believe that fetus are living human and should have the right to live. People shouldn't just think of themselfs but also about the fetus which one day becoming something great.
4. Repeat step 2 with a new quote.
"I believe that abortion is a war on the unborn."
5. Repeat step 3 to explain the new quote.
I choose this quote because its true. I think its true because abortion is the battle against the baby's life. I also belive the when the abortion is happening the fetus fights to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment